Gremlin NOS stripe kits

For those of you Gremlin fans, I spent about five hours oday scanning and
listing a number of interesting items on ebay, some are rare and hard to
find like the Machine grill and centercaps and retainers, some are unusual
like the NOS Pacer glass, and some are hard to find and would make great
prototypes for a run of strip kits like the two NOS Gremlin Rally Stripe
kits I listed. hopefully some of this stuff will got to folks who can do
something with it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2186644990&ssPageName=ADM
E:B:LC:US:1
and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2186649717&ssPageName=ADM
E:B:LC:US:1

There is way too much to list here, simply click on one of the auctions
above then click on the link that says "view sellers other items" and the
whole shebang will pop up, thanks in advance should any of you Gremlin fans
bid on anything there too. Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com