Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 74 Gremlin

Daamn Eddie that things lookin trick,hey you shouldaswipe that 76 grill off the one your selling and put it on the 74 the 76 grills looked the most sporty and some wider rear cragars would look trick like 15/10s and some side pipes? oh and leave the front bumper off and add aSC/Hornet scoop or SC?Rambler scoop >:) also as for gremlintime since the asshole who runs it never answers my emails and when i post my emails never make it there that group sucks in my book.anyway Thanx alot for the picEd,
Bart M.
73 Grem 360/T10
Mod."BaadAssGremlins"