Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Joshs 304 gremlins pics

Josh what you seen was one of 784 built AMC SC/Hornets they all had that stripe but the 2 barrel 360s didn't have the scoop only the 4 barrel version had the scoop the only sporty Gremlin AMC made was the 71-78 Gremlin X and the 1978 Gremlin GT i plan on making a SC/Grelmlin stripe for my 73 Gremlin 360 a one of none to freak people out :)the stripe on your grem most probably was done by the previous owner a custom job but if redone would look wicked.
Bart M.
Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"