Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 3:29 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Joshs 304 gremlins pics

Josh,your free to let us all know here on the group that you posted your pics i'm sure we woulda  all checked em out and btw with a lil work you'll have that Grem lookin awesome in no time  so everyone please feel free to post pics  or files or put in some links this isour group notice theirs no I in it i'm the moderator yes but it be one lonely place with out you guys
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"