Gremlins & Spirit for sale

Hi everyone, not sure if this message willgo thru or not but here goes..I have a few cars for sale, two of them are Gremlins one 74 X one 76, the ads crank up this week in Texas Auto trader, and also the ads for my 80 Spirit Gt Big Bad Blue and the 71 Matador also. If you think you might be interested, here are four links:
http://ep.com/pic3/1615899/1049608912289.jpg and
http://ep.com/pic3/1615897/1049609096617.jpg

The 80 Spirit GT
http://ep.com/pic3/1645018/1057546326963.jpg

The 71 Matador with 14K miles:
http://www.ep.com/pic3/389664/1025053999424.jpg
Go to www.gaspumpclassics.com for this one, there is 24 pix there.

And my 72 Ambassador SST wagon also for sale:
http://www.ep.com/pic3/1392356/1025054578638.jpg
There is also more photos of this at the gaspumpclassics.com website

Or....you can go to www.ep.com then click on 'amc' then 'texas' and many of my ads will pop up, thanks for looking and if any questions email or call, need to move some of these don't need 15 AMCs; they are breeding like rabbits around here.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com