Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ever seen?

In a message dated 6/27/03 11:06:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:

Hey All.
Just wondered if you all had ever seen or tried anything funky with
the tailights on your Gremlin? You know, Like fillin em in and
puttin older lights in or something. I always thought a Gremlin with
the Old Ford Tail lights would be cool. Rod

Hmmmm tho i wouldn't change mine  maybe some 78 Concord tailites may look cool buut i don't know
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)