Re: [BaadAssGremlins] WHY?????

In a message dated 6/25/03 11:33:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:

Just wondering why we all drive ourselves crazy over our cars? Is it
the looks we get when cruising or the rush of speed? Maybe the
pleasure of somewhat proud completion or just a feeling of doing
something usefull? Sometimes when the Gremmie is pissing me off, id
like to blow the SOB up, but when it goes good, its like paradise by
the dashboard light. Anyway, just rambling. Rod

Thats it,i could pump a million dollars in my grem and the look from peoplewould be worth every penny when i was a kid i would stare wide eyed at hotcars screaming down the road and i KNOW for a FACT that the owners had a shit eating grin from ear to ear when they noticed people staring at thier "Babies"So Rob your not alone
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)