WHY?????

Just wondering why we all drive ourselves crazy over our cars? Is it
the looks we get when cruising or the rush of speed? Maybe the
pleasure of somewhat proud completion or just a feeling of doing
something usefull? Sometimes when the Gremmie is pissing me off, id
like to blow the SOB up, but when it goes good, its like paradise by
the dashboard light. Anyway, just rambling. Rod