Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How bout an update on everyones gremlins?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How bout an update on everyones gremlins?

I take it that with the new cam you are not looking to get improved fuel milage......lol

Not a lot to report on mine. I took a seat to a couple of local shops to see what it would cost to have them recovered. I never realized upholstery was so expensive.........both shops quoted me $200 per seat!! Hell, I'll justsafety pin me some terry cloth towels over them for now.

This weekend I'll start disconnecting everything to remove the transmission.

In last Sundays local newspaper there was an article about a local car show. As part of activities there was a burnout compitition. A photo showed oneof the competitors emerging from a cloud of smoke. Guess what? It was a 1974 Gremlin. I sent email to the reporter to try and get a digital copy of the photo. If I get it, I'll send it to you.

What is everybody else doing?

Rick