Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How do you guys feel about...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How do you guys feel about...

In a message dated 6/23/03 1:14:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, petriew@xxxx writes:

pinstriping/car graphics?

My friend works at a place that creates vinyl graphics for cars.
They can custom make anything you want.

Need to replace your factory "hockey stick" design? No problem.
Hell, if you want a Gremlin logo on your windshield, it can be done.

Anyway, do you all think there would be much call for this here or on
Fran's forum?

Just asking your advice, not looking to take orders...yet...

Kel,here and the gremlintime list would love to hear this info and Frans Forum the members would love to hear about this as well...even tho i'm bannedfrom Frans forum :( anyway thanx for the info Kel
Bart