Figured out the Charging problem

Hello
I figured out the charging problem on the Gremlin. Well sorta. The
guy who hooked up my engine, wiring, ect... told me that I needede
to rev my engine one time every time I start it up to get it to
charge, but being a year and a half since I drove it, I forgot. So
being mad about the whole thing, I reved the engine today out of
anger and just happened to be looking at my guages, when I noticed
the battery guage jumped up to the charge side. Thats when it hit
me. I got out and pulled the cable and whamo, it still ran! So I
have it figured out.
Now to cut some sheet metal, rear carpet and adjust one 4 link bar a
little tighter and Im in there. Cya all. Rod
P.S. Your right Bart. Us fat boys cant easily climb over roll bars.
lol