Re: Pics are on finally!

Thanks for the good comments guys.
Yea bart, Those pipes draw a mixed emotion. Kinda like a VW, Either
you like em or you dont. Im still thinkin bout runnin regular type
exhaust since I couldnt get the pipes that stays rust free, but Im
still undecided.
The cage is a 4 pointer, custom made from Jegs hi performance. With
my size a 6 pointer is uncomfortable. The fuell cell is a 16 gallon
Harwood(I believe)and the filler is at the rear by the hatch. I ran
a full set of Russell braided line and it has a Holley blue pump.
The tires are Mickey Thompson 18.5 X 31's, so the rear of mine is
way unusable.
Id have real fun if I could get the Damn charging problem worked
out. Alternator is good, new starter solonoid and battery is
charged, but when I take the cable off it dies! ????????
Anyway, I'll post some odds and ends later. Cya, Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rsx401" <Plumpy72@xxxx>
wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"
> <hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hey All.
> > Got a few pics of the Gremlin on here finally. The carpet isnt
> > covering the rear tin work yet and its not painted, but it will
> give
> > you an idea of what she'll look like. Comments wether good opr
bad
> > is appreciated. Thanks, Rod
>
> Rod
>
> I like the Gremlin......nothing wrong with the side pipes either.
> have considered the same for mine but I wish I could still find a
set
> of the Thrush aluminum side pipes from the seventies.
>
> My Gremlin had a six-point roll cage when I first got her but I
cut
> it out because I knew I would have trouble climbing in and out
after
> I chopped the top. I have been thinking about putting it back in
as a
> four-point though.
>
> What size tires you have in the back? Did you have to open up the
> rear wheel well openings? I went with the 29 X 18.5 X 15. I wanted
> keep the stock openings so I could install factory moldings later.
> Even better though, I would like to install flares/spoiler from a
> 1977 AMX/Hornet. I have the flares but haven't been able to find
the
> front spoiler.
>
> What did you do about a fuel tank? I am needing to have one made.
Are