Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremlin's coming home!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremlin's coming home!

In a message dated 6/18/03 11:47:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:

YeeeeeHaaawwwww!
Pickin up my Gremlin about 6 oclock 2nite. Got the rear 4 link
adjusted, so I'll be ready to throw in the rear carpet over them
big, awesome looking wheel tubs and start cruising her. If the rain
holds out I'll post some pics of my progress so far. Im all amped
up! My town will never be the same. Rod

Allriiight Rod give em hell :)
Bart M.
73 Gre