Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: my gremlin added to pics.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: my gremlin added to pics.

In a message dated 6/17/03 7:08:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shadowmask70@xxxx writes:

Anyone know if early grem/hornet bumpers fit on later
gremlins???

Shadow"hey whats yer name anyway??"you can put early 70-72 Gremlin and Hornet bumpers on the front of yer grem and can only use its original 70-72 Gremlin and Hornet grills,now in 73 AMC tho still using the small bumpers had these front and rear impact brackets on the Gremlin and the front ones can be used on any 74-78 Gremlin with a 74-78 Gremlin grill,as for the rear no 70-73 Gremlin or hornet bumper will fit in the back as the mounting location is totally different and located lower.tell ya the truth 74-78 gremlins always looked trick minus their bumpers.
well i hope i helped you in some way
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)