Nice ride!

Hey Mark.
That little gremmie is real sweet. I nabbed mine for 2100 bucks. 400
less than the asking. It is white also with a 232 3 speed and had
like 52,000 miles on it. It had about 3 spots of light surface rust
(no holes thru anywere) and ran great. I recently tubbed it out,
which some AMCers wouldnt like done with such a clean body, but
thats what I always wanted, so I did it. The frame and underneath
looked like it came off the showroom floor. Im sportin a sbc and 2
speed glide(no stone throwing please)and the tires went from like 7
inch originals to 18.5 inchers. As soon as I get it back from the
fella whos settin up the 4 link and the camber, I'll post some pics.
Rod