I am one of thoes guys

Well Bart I am sad to say I am one of thoes guys who has been doing
all the reading and no posting. So here is my new start. I have been
in the process of rebuilding a 401 for the grem. I have been waiting
for some forged pistons since Dec. 2002.I am sick of waiting. If
anyone knows where I can get some forged 30 over pistons let me
know. I have the 727 at the shop getting race ready, should be done
in the next couple of weeks. I just located a rearend with 354 posi
in it. When the motor is done then I will start on the conversion
from a 6 popper to a V8 slammer. (Look out Ford and Chevy pukes you
are going down.) We have a lot of rice burners in my small town of
20,000 that like to cruse the main street every Friday and Saturday
night. Quit a few of them have laughed when I have driven it around
with the 6 in it. They will be surprised when I show up with the
mighty 8 and blow there doors off. I am just screwing with them with
the 6 in it now. I will try to post some pics . It is a 71 with no
rust. Only 26,000 miles. It is my baby. Well thats all for now . any
help with the pistons would be great. Mark in Minnesota