HUGE UPDATE PICS PICS PICS!!!

Folks i have updated the pics section with pics fromnew member Plumpy72 with his TOTALLY WICKED chopped N tubbed 72 401 Gremlin,some new pics of my friend Todds 74 Herman Lewis 401 prepped 9 sec.all motor Gremlin and a friend of mine from Norway named Rune who has a simply BAAAAAAAAAAAAD ASS blown 9 sec Gremlin enjoy the pics and please feel free topost pics on here or just post an update on your gremlin,a friends or whatever Gremlin and yeees chevy,ford or whatever powered as long as its a BaadAss Gremlin!!
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)