Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart! I should spank your bare bottom!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart! I should spank your bare bottom!

In a message dated 4/24/03 6:23:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:

Bart.
Just wanted to tell ya, that after I started reading the Mopar Mags I
bought off ya, I found myself obsessed with the Hemi idea again. So,
its back on. It may be a smaller Dodge Hemi, but depending on wether
I can even keep the Gremmie(due to house buying cross your fingers)
IT WILL BE A HEMI!
Anyway, just wanted ya to know. Rod(HG)

Hey Rob,glad your keeping yer gremmie,and i've seen potent 354 hemis hell even eaaarly 331's a hemi period is a intimidating engine period,so good luck with your gremlin dude and feel free to post pics any one on here!!
Bart M.
73 Gremlin AMC 360/T10
Moderator,BaadAssGremlins