Lets hose off the cobwebs and dust here

OK folks,this group has been dormant for too long,a certain pitiful exhuse for a AMCer has called my group a joke hmmm tho its no joke it is stale as Xmas's fruit cake.so whats new with everyones gremlins?abnd please any racer Gremlin owners out there regardless of the engine"yeah I said that"feel free to join here.So far my friend Todd added a new 1150 King Demon dominator carb,Herman Lewis alum heads and a Jerico 4 speed trans in his 74 gremlin and b4 the head swap when he still had his 319 casted AMC iron heads on it ,he ran a 9.90 all motor.My gremlin is still in a million pieces tho i have decided to swap it over to a BW T10 4 speed so i no longer have the 727 in it. well lets get this group back in gear shall we
AMC y'all
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator