Hey everyone. Wazzz uuppp?

Hey BrotherBartaroo.
Whats been going on with yourself? Im still in the midst of getting
my 73 tubbed out. Im heading to the garage this week to try and get
the wheeltubs installed. Not much to do, just finding time to do it.
The 90+ heat and 90% humidity doesnt help either.
Im also getting ready to tear into that new 354ci Chrysler Hemi. Man
I cant wait to drop that sucker under the hood. I know you will be
upset because it wont have the chevy engine anymore, but try to
contain yourself. lol. I have to see if my pistons are cast or forged
before I can start deciding what induction system to use, but forged
will mean blower and cast will be either 2 fours or an electronic
injection system that has the 8 pipes stickin thru the hood like the
ole hilbornes.
Im thinkin if I go 2 fours, then with the money I save, I will buy a
Jet performance 4l60 overdrive tranny, so my low gear will be super
low and hi gear will let me cruise at lower rpm's. They are desined
to handle 700ft lbs of tourque, so it will be durable as heck.
Anyway, I'll try to post some pics real soon. Later on all and keep
on gremlining. CRW