Re: For all those putting a 727 tranny in a Gremlin, read t...

Re: For all those putting a 727 tranny in a Gremlin, read t...

My memory is like a sieve. If you say you told me, I believe you!
Sorry man, I'm a real dumbass sometimes LOL!
I gotta start writing stuff down. At least now that I posted a msg
like this, others (that haven't researched it) will get a heads up
before they do the swap.

Anyway, I'm still learning, but don't worry about measuring your
driveshaft. I think I got it all covered. I won't bug you about the
shaft anymore :)

Thanks man :)