Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What to do..... Opinions needed

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Is it a completed ready to race drag car or some
> ones incomplete
> project? I'd ditch the auto if it is a Warner even
> the better cast iron
> Warner. Putting a car like that back on the road is
> tough if you don't
> have all the parts.
> "Doc"
>
> Doc,
 I too have heard bad things about the BW auto. The
previous owner took the fuel cell but is giving me a
stock tank that needs to be put in for it to run.
 I was told it runs, drives and stops. Has a rebuilt
holley 750 on it stock cast iron intake, Holley blue
electric fuel pump, headers

> --------------------~-->
> Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 05:26:34 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] What to do..... Opinions
> needed

---------------------------------

Ok,
 I just bought a 70 gremlin drag car.
  What should I do with it? It is a 343 auto car
  no interior, no exhaust. Ford 9" 4.11 posi rear.
 should I make it a 4 spd ?
Keep it an auto?
Should I try to put it back to street duty?
keep it Red White Blue or paint it another color?
 what do you guys think?
 Thanks
 Davis

Give the gift of life to a sick child.