Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Enbril Psoriosis - your Next Ride

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Enbril Psoriosis - your Next Ride

In a message dated 1/19/05 5:40:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx writes:
Gee......something must be wrong with my TV. The Gremlin is yellow with black stripes in the one I've seen.

Rick
Yer right Rick at first i didn't know what commercial Brien was talking about but when you mentioned a yellow Gremlin in some what was it one of them get a woodrow by downing this pill? commercials?i seen it as well i couldn't believe my eyes it was a reg. commercial where it didn't make light of owning a Gremlin.
Bart