Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What to do..... Opinions needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What to do..... Opinions needed

In a message dated 1/19/05 1:04:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ok,
I just bought a 70 gremlin drag car.
  What should I do with it? It is a 343 auto car
  no interior, no exhaust. Ford 9" 4.11 posi rear.
should I make it a 4 spd ?
Keep it an auto?
Should I try to put it back to street duty?
keep it Red White Blue or paint it another color?
what do you guys think?
Thanks
Davis
What about your 72 Gremlin?imho i'd make it the new AMC team gremlin.When are you going to get it and when will we see new pics of it?
Bart