Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Traction

We are running 1.65's  60ft and that is with stock suspension Front and Rear with Cal-tracs on the rear, some factory replacement shocks.  We spent 325 on the Cal-tracs.  That is also on some BFG Drag Radial tires.
Jade

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No worries as long as you can get the 4link set up and adjusted properly.
 We had ladder bar suspension in the BBO Grem and we had 1.4 shorts
 Davis
 hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whats up everyone?
I was talking to a few people about my Gremlin and some of em was
saying that the Gremlins are hard to get to hook up.
A few others said they new a fella back when and his would hook
pretty hard.
Any of you guys n Gals with done Gremlins have any troubles hookin
up?
I have the MT tires, so I know they wont grab very well, but ltr Im
going to switch to some DOT street slicks. I have the 4 link
suspension, adjustable shocks and the fuel cell centered over the
rear pretty good.
Think it will be an issue? Rod

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'