[BaadAssGremlins] How !^&!@#$ Cold Was It This Morning!!!!!

It was so cold that after starting the orange Hornet which had been
sitting sitting outside since friday afternoon (the car started on the
first try in minus 10 degree's) as it was warming up. from my breath the
billet aluminum knobs on the dash frosted over!!!!!! That's !$%^& cold.
I took the car to do the usual tuesday errands. I did my every 2 week
Dr. B-12 shot thing. Stopped at my friends shop to see about painting
the inside of the hatch friday and made plans to leave the car for a
week or so to dye the headliner and paint some assorted interior parts.
Of course with me supervising and doing some of the work too. John the
owner is a great guy and does custom work also and has worked on both
Hornet's since last august. I am dedicated to finish this interior by
may 1'st or when the spring Ardsley shows date is set around mid may. I
have to call my friend Steve tonight to see when the date will be.
Anyone who has done a complete interior from carpet to headliner and
changing the color know's what amount of work it involves. Especially
since this is a custom interior. While the headliner is out the roof
will be Dynamat'd. All the parts to complete the interior are in house
or the materials to make them except for the carpet and vinal and the
elusive back ordered buttons
are or can be ordered. I am really pumped as of last week when I had the
hatch upholstery panel installed. A nice mildly custom interior on my
daily driver would make an old man happy. Another good note the new
emphazima medication I have been taking for the last 7 days seems to be
working and I feel a difference for the better. My Dr. say's after 2
weeks it will really kick in and he has seen a 25% increase for the
better in all the patients he has subscribed it for. Say AMEN &
AMC!!!!!.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'