[BaadAssGremlins] NOS AMX, Javelin & Hornet items for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] NOS AMX, Javelin & Hornet items for sale

Not mine!

This is off my message boards on my website:

"EDDIE I HAVE THE FOLLOWING PARTS FOR SALE: 1- PAIR OF NOS (70 ONLY) CLEAR
STAR FRONT TURN SIGNAL LENS-THE CHROME IS PINNED ON $125/each; PAIR OF NOS
(70 ONLY) PLASTIC REAR QTR PANEL EXTENTIONS. $100/each; PAIR OF NOS PLASTIC
HEADLIGHT DOORS FOR HORNETS-THE RAISED RIDGES ARE PAINTED SILVER THE REST OF
IT IS BLACK. $65/each; PAIR OF EACH, FRONT AND BACK 70 SIDE MARKER LENS,
$150/set of all four; NOS PAIR OF CLEAR FRONT SIGNAL LENS 1968; $100/pair;
NOS LOCKING HORNET EMBLEM GAS CAP W/KEY AND ORIG BOX. $40.00; NOS HORNET
DOOR PANEL EMBLEMS INSERTS, $80/pair; I HAVE A FEW SPARE 401'S IF YOU KNOW
OF ANYONE INTERESTED; $600 each; " "TOM DORNBUSCH" i.m.ludi@xxxxxxxxxxx
MINNESOTA 18 Jan 2005

Good luck, tom is a nice fellow, Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX

Give the gift of life to a sick child.