[BaadAssGremlins] 'Hooking Up' - $4.99 per minute -

___

Message: 17
   Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:21:14 -0000
   From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gremlin Traction

Whats up everyone?
I was talking to a few people about my Gremlin and some of em
was
saying that the Gremlins are hard to get to hook up.
A few others said they new a fella back when and his would hook
pretty hard.
Any of you guys n Gals with done Gremlins have any troubles
hookin
up?
I have the MT tires, so I know they wont grab very well, but ltr Im
going to switch to some DOT street slicks. I have the 4 link
suspension, adjustable shocks and the fuel cell centered over the
rear
pretty good. Think it will be an issue? Rod

------------------------------------

Nope -

the thing you're looking for is R'otation' -
that point when you unload the clutch
to bring the nose up and drop the
body weight slightly infront of
the rear slicks