[BaadAssGremlins] Today's Work

Nice and cold here today so I will just spend the day cutting backing
for the new upholstery pieces. The hatch panel went in and fit perfectly
yesterday so next week it comes out so the outer parts of the hatch not
covered by it can be painted black. The big pain is I also plan on
pulling the headliner and painting it black with SEM along with a few
plastic pieces that have not been painted yet. I also while the
headliner is out will insulate the inside of the roof with Dynamat. I am
shooting for a May 1'st completion date for the interior to be completed
which gives me 2 1/2 months. This is going to be a project like on the
TV show American Hot Rod, going to go down to the wire for the
completion, with one exception. I am not like that ass Boyd breathing
down the workers backs driving them nuts and sitting on my fat ass doing
nothing. I only have to deal with 2 people, the upholstery shop guy for
materials and for him to do the seats for me and my friend who will do
some of the assembly that I am not physically able to do myself. I still
have work to do on my yellow car, like repairing the rust I found in the
front part of the rocker panels so I can install the 2 NOS front fenders
and finish up the carpet and have the seats done in this car. Luckily
for me I still have 4,000$ left in the budget so money is no problem for
material and labor on this work. Have a good day all. I got the dinning
room table set up for cutting the panels and will start right now before
the wife is awake.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.