From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 5:06 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More on Disk swap on 72 Gremlin

The single piston Kelsey Hayes came after the 4 piston brakes of the
60's. I am not sure what year they were introduced, but they are on my
son's 72 Javelin and my orange 74 Hornet. I don't know what year they
started using the single piston Bendix but I got them off a 79 Concord.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'