From: Joe [mailto:jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 12, 2005 12:01 PM
To: Ron Hallack; AMClist; BadAssGremlins; Steven F. Brueggeman; Greg
Cockrell
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Disk brake swap on 1972 Gremlin.which is
better

Hello. I want/need to swap disk brakes onto my 72
Gremlin.It currently has worn/warped front drums
setup. I may have access to a 79-? Concorde set, also
a 1973 Javelin set. The Javelins are the pin/bolt thru
type caliper...not the slide type. Will they both swap
on easily? Which would be better? Our 74 AMX has the
pin type...they work very well. What all would need
changed along with master
cylinder,spindles,rotors..etc... Are parts for either
kind harder to locate? Both will need new
rotors,calipers most likely. Javelin definatley needs
new tin dust shields..they are BENT-UP. Anyone have a
good disk set-up set cheap? Thanks alot, joe

'Thanks & Giving.'