Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car Covers on Ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car Covers on Ebay

While I haven't bought any of those $29.00 car covers off ebay, you can get
some for same price, or less, at WallyWorld. I have them on several of my
cars. They are good for about one year of use, and that includes wind, acors
and pecan bombardment, occasional limb, rain (water goes thru them after a
few months) and bird poo. Cats like to sleep on them also. But they serve a
purpose, nothing more for $19.00 or however much Wally Wolrd sells them for,
and no shipping like on ebay, only tax.

If you have a CostCo card, they used to, might still, sell for nice ones
that were waterproof for over a year. You get what you pay for with car
covers however, so be careful. I have spent over $100 for a car cover that
lasted 3+ years and  repeled everything I threw at it, from pampers to cats.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx