Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lee Iocrappa Book

In a message dated 1/11/05 1:29:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
For anyone interested, I have a Lee Iocrappa book on ebay, hardbound, for
$5.00. Possibly some of you would find the pages softer than Charmin. Not
for the weak stomached, as I could not think of one good thing he said in
the book about American Motors. Not sure it will sell with my uh,
description, either, but what the hell, sometimes it is just fun listing
crap you know:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4150&item=6504856485&rd=1
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently heavy
9-20 day replies, call if important
This coming from the man who was responsible for the Dodge Aries hmmmmm  guess he'll foever be in a pissy mood since Ford fired his ass back in the 60's Henry Ford Jr. couldn't stand his ass
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here