[BaadAssGremlins] AMC national meets

I saw that there was a national in Cordova, IL and i thought that there was only one national.  I saw in the NAMDRA that there was a national in Cordova and didn't see any info on the Atlanta meet.  I assumed that it was changed to Cordova.  Sorry for the confusion.  We will be at the Atlanta meet forsure hopefully with my spirit, dad's grem, and tyler's purple gremlin.  We will try to go to Cordova also.
Jade

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Eddie! I will be at the Atlanta meet in July; Gremlin or not!
-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Lu, two different meets. One is the NAMDRA AMC Nationals which
is held in  IL; the other is the AMO Nationals, held in GA, which is
a 'travelling' meet, and moves from place to place, as we did it
here in Houston in 2001.

> Eddie Stakes'

Do you Yahoo!?