[BaadAssGremlins] Lu s' Blues - Gremlin GT

Message: 12
   Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 19:37:49 -0000
   From: "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Last Word on the Lost GT (Almost)

I was willing to go $500 on it 'as is, where is'. The original owner
stated he had the hood and flairs/air dam somewhere but I never saw
them or what condition they were in. The grill was in great shape,
only requiring a repaint/chrome work (all tabs were in tact). The
wheels where useable, 3/4 center caps were gone. Some rust and dings
on fender. Interior needed carpet, driver's seat work, glove box lock
ring, and an aftermarket radio was in dash. Radiator and some A/C
parts were present in hatch area. Hatch gasket was mostly gone,
windshield cracked, but overall body and interior were very good
although it looks like something was going on with the paint on the
passenger side (see photo). Car would need new paint and decals. The
goombah that got it in trade goes to car auctions with the fellow he
supposedly sold it to for $650. This person sells used cars on a
gravel lot out of a trailer, no garage present. So it leads me to
wonder 1. if he works on cars himself and 2. where does he do his
work? I am also wondering where he is going to happen upon a running
258 and how he knows that the transmission, which has been exposed to
the elements for at least 2 years is going to work properly. Oh well,
I guess he can have fun figuring all that out by himself. My personal
feeling is that this clown is going to pop some engine in it, get it
running as is, and sell it as a beater. I will cruise by his place in
a few weeks and see what's happening. -Lu- --- In

===============================

I got even money he's jerkin' your chain Lu -

The comment of someone offering Twice your
offer set off some bells - now with the rest
of the picture - he's spouting dirt ball BS -
bold crap usually found behind a Budwiser.

Next time you have to smell the s.o.b. -
hand him one of your Business Cards
with the amount offered on the back & a
phone #.

After he runs out of Colt 45 some weekend
- you may get a call.

             Brien.
         NEW YORK
   eagle registry #501