Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slotted Rallye Wheels

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slotted Rallye Wheels

Defiunitly a pain and very dangerous without the right tool. The one I have is a snap-on. works nice
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have the proper spring compressor for the job. I bought it in the mid
80's from Matco. Don't bother to buy the one sold by Eastwood as it does
not fit. I bought one 5 years ago and returned it. Them AMC front ends
are a real pain to work on because of the spring position.
"Doc"

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'