Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad News for Me about the GT

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad News for Me about the GT

Sorry about the GT Lu. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong
time but I think they are on some serious aftermarket drugs if they
think they will get 6-8,000$ for it. Like someone said it will be for
sale again. It took me 4 years to get my orange Hornet after the first
time I tried to buy it. So all is not lost yet.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
You're absolutely right Bart! I plan on seeing it again. Probably
sooner than I think!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

He told  me he had sold it last night to a guy with a used car lot
who planned on 'dropping a 258 in it' and reselling it for $6000 -
$8000 like he had seen on the internet. I will post photos of the
car in my file so  that you can judge for yourself if only dropping
in an engine will fetch that money. Time for me to move on. -Lu-

> LMAO"Not Laughing at you Lu' don't Worry Lu,just bide yer
time,you'll see that same car on some dudes lot or yard desperatly
trying to get rid of it for 50 lousy bucks 8 K LMAO LMMFAO
jeezus,idiots in this world i tells ya'shaking head'
> Bart

--- End Message ---