[BaadAssGremlins] Green Hornet & Kato

Hey, I had one of these awhile back, I have a NOS one framed. But for those
of you who like weird AMC memoribilia, here is a Green Hornet & Kato album
sponsored by American Motors. These Green Hornet cars were sold exclusively
in Canada, about 100 if I recall, don't hold me to that number, but it was a
tie in to the popular television series with Brett Reid and Bruce Lee. Can
dig up the story if anyone wishes to hear it as I have the details of the
cars here somewhere in this AMC mess. So if anyone wishes to add this to
their collection here is the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13559&item=4516688948&rd=1

I may add this is the more collectible of the two different albums, as it is
the type that has 'american motors persents' on the top.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx