[BaadAssGremlins] 73 AMX For Sale

Not mine ya'll contac the fellow below if interested!
Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com

For Sale:  '73 AMX Javelin  Project or Parts

'73 AMX  vin # A3C798P266619  not far from decent driver to  really good
parts source.  Car has sat for 10 years.  Not running last.  I can't say for
sure that it is Group 19 but it has all the  parts:
 Fiberglass Cowl Induction Hood and all hood intake parts.  fresh 3:15 Twin
Grip Posi;  401 V8 engine (though it's coded for a 360); Rally Pak Gauges;
Handling Package;  Heavy Duty Cooling (no radiator now - was Blackstone);
Space Saver Spare;  Rear Taillight Blackout Panel;  regular wheels.Black and
white interior in pretty good shape - needs carpet and cleaning.  No
ignition- had Stinger.  California car with little rust. '73's are smog
exempt.  No smog parts.  All body panels are very good except where it was
hit on left front fender.  Minor hood tweak.  I have collected useable
replacement parts (Pick-a-Part) (bumper/brackets, splash pan, chrome,
grille).  The only thing not repairable is the plastic tub and left light
bucket.   Many replacements before car stopped running: pitman arm, steering
box, tie rods, rear end, u-joints.The engine does not run but has:  .030
over Badger pistons, .010 under crank, Crower cam #45241 - .460/.486,
Mellings oil pump. 727  trans.All glass in very good condition.  Orange
paint faded.  Most
chrome removed and filled in.Car is in Encino CA.  $1,500.  It will have to
be towed.  Jpegs on request.  Email direct if interested.
a1mixer@xxxxxxx

Give the gift of life to a sick child.