[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet & Spirit bodies wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet & Spirit bodies wanted

I have already replied to these folks but thought some of you here would like to also contact them if you have somethign for sale or know of something for sale, they are in Florida. Thanks to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx