Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bat Pacer

I just have to say one thing. WHY???? If a few changes were made it
would not look so hideous and be fairly nice unique piece. First of all
the front and rear bumpers with the 50's Dagmars have to go. Next match
the rear squarish rear wheel well to the round stock Pacer front one.
Lose the tires and wheel combo for some nice modern 17" tires and
wheels.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.