Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Blue Hornet....red maybe?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Blue Hornet....red maybe?

The reason he is talking about painting the engine red is because the
car is going to be a drag version of the Bond car. "The Man With The
Golden Gun"
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message --- John, AMC painted many of their engines gold before 1967 including the 290
and 343V8. As for what to do with the hood, maybe something intimidating
like this......
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825