Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: Car Craft wants more AMC....got one?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: Car Craft wants more AMC....got one?

In a message dated 1/6/05 7:02:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Okay, here's a bit of 'narrowing-the-field' for you
folks. The Car Craft rep I've been dealing with is
the same gent that just did the article in the Feb
2005 issue, Douglas Glad.

Most of the submissions I've received thus far have
been stock or street-driven mild mods. Doug is
seeking cars more heavily modified as he describes in
the two notes below...

"I am looking for modified and fast AMC's that are able
to run on the street. 10s or 11s with stock interior
and interesting paint and wheels. <snip> I've been the
yards for the last 3 days to pull a 360 for a motor
build. I am looking for combinations from reader's,
do you know any builders/readers that have a stout 360?"
I've emailed Car Craft seeing if they wanted to do a story on my buddys tubbed 74 9 sec Gremlin its street legal but i guess their more interested in either non tubbed or the same tired shit 54 inch rimmed novas >:(
Bart