[BaadAssGremlins] Another Interior Part Found Maybe? First Of The New Ye

[BaadAssGremlins] Another Interior Part Found Maybe? First Of The New Year

While doing my usual first thing in the morning check of the AMX Files I
see a guy I have bought parts from in Oregon has found an old Marlin in
the weeds. It has a Twin Stick tranny. The interior is mostly stripped
out of it but the Twin Stick console is still there and he is getting it
and offered it for sale. That would be just the thing to finish off the
interior on the orange Hornet. Since my Hornet it is a column shift car
and I have added bucket seats there seemed to be a void and I was
thinking about filling by making a console of some sort. This would be
perfect as it also has a storage compartment in it.  Besides It would
bring back memories as I had a 64 & 65 American with Twin Sticks.  "Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'