Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: Rude People

In a message dated 1/6/05 9:57:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That makes now makes two people, selling AMC parts,
that I won't do business with anymore, Eddie Stakes
and John Kennedy.

Rick
Whoooa easy guys Eddie is a valued member on here and i don't know what happened but lets not get a war started here or have things get confused on here.if you felt burned by someone email them privatly as i don't have a goodguy/badguy area on here like Fran does on his AMC Forum its one dimentional here and bad blood between one another or a bad deal with one another can easily destroy this group so please use caution that's all i ask.
Bart