From: harold losey [mailto:strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 8:09 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Speedchannel wheel stand comp

Bart,
I think I was supposed to be talking to John

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 1/4/05 8:28:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,
Boost your memory to 2+G then you'll need a capture card and I would get recomendations from locals as they will be the ones to help you hands on. There are a bunch of great products out there.
Hal
Hal you just spoke krakatoian to me dude as i have no idea what 2+G or a capture card is LOL i have a lame as old pc but thanx for trying to help me tho :)
Bart

Do you Yahoo!?