[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Speedchannel wheel stand comp

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Speedchannel wheel stand comp

 That was a cool show. The best thing is that Byron is my local drag
strip. This track is just a few miles from me. The last few years I
have been wanting to go to this event and have been unable to.
  I know the guy in the 78-79 Cutlass. He was the 2nd guy in round
one I believe. He is a body man. He has been restoring some cars for
people at his home at nights. That cutlass is his 1st car I think.
He tubbed it after he got out of high school. Jason is good guy and
very talented. Maybe I should ask him if he wants an AMC to run next
year.
                 SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>