Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Speedchannel wheel stand comp

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Speedchannel wheel stand comp

In a message dated 1/3/05 5:13:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
BART,

I taped it and will shortly have the ability
to transfer same to a DVD-R or even CD-R, if
you'd like it as a WMV file. I can also just
VHS-to-VHS it for ya....just let me know
JOHN,I'm interested in the dvd form lemme know when you make them and lemme know how much your asking for them
Bart