Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Help decoding a Javelin door tag? ALSO...still hav

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Help decoding a Javelin door tag? ALSO...still have TWO 67 Ambo convertibles to move!!

Joe,
 The door tag info should be under the restoration section in AMC forum under Tom Benvie. If you can't find what you need then Tom's info is on there, contact him as he can tell you all you want to know.
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I asked the AMC list and Bad-Ass Gremlin list over a
week and 1/2 ago....got NO responce??? Can ANY BODY
direct me to a website with info on how to decode the
door tag on a 1970 Javelin SST i found ? I can decode
the vin ## just fine. Need info on door tag decoding.I
"may" be trading my two 1967 Ambassador convertibles
for it and some boot. Its a VERY CHERRY car...44,000
miles,original orange paint,perfect black interior!!I
need room in my garage..losing storage on my 67
American also.,also laid off for now... so i'm not
going to do any more to the Ambos. Had them advertised
on the list...Will take offers. TWO cars,ones has a
TON of work done. LOTS of NOS and perfect New Mexico
used spare parts go with them.WAnt a 390 built for my
72 Gremlin.Also paint work on Gremlin and 74
AMX....trades?Thanks, Joe