RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 17" wheels and tires on my 74.

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 17" wheels and tires on my 74.

Hey...I called it a boat....and he calls it a WHALE!
Seems we see these things in the same light! :)

Definitely not the common path for a Mopar performer,
and I do like it- especially since it doesn't seem
to have strayed far, appearance-wise, from stock.

And then...I'm back to one part of my original
thought- where's the $50K? Was this car a basket-case
to start with, needing everything redone? Maybe I'm
missing it, but there doesn't seem to be that much
money sitting there. Then again...4000# running 12-
flat? Maybe it's all under that cold-air-induction
assembly!

Fave detail: The 70 T/A exhaust.

I'd change: The excessive chrome doesn't fit his
'modern' accessory choices. His wheels would stand
out more if they weren't fighting for the eye's
attention with those enormous bumpers...which I'd
paint body color....the grille's outer frame, too.
And he shaved the trunk lock and side markers...then
left the tack-on bumper guards?

Still, not knocking him or it...just observing. :)

I sure wouldn't kick it out of my driveway!

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com